Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happenings!

A couple months ago I attended a sketch event for the release of Batman #0 at Stadium Comics. You can read all about that here.

One of the sketch covers I did was for the store itself to raffle away on their web series, Unboxing Wednesdays. I never learned what happened to that book--until now...



I was in fucking tears watching this.

I love everything about it: the parading of the comic, the concealed identity, the epic music in the background.

Thank you, Mystery Prize-Winner, for making me feel like a somebody!

Speaking of Unboxing Wednesdays, do you watch it? You totally should! Here's their latest episode, where things get super classy in anticipation of their first ever Art Exhibition and Sale event. I fucking love Ricky and Kevin as a duo. I want to see them solve mysteries...




No comments:

Post a Comment