Saturday, May 5, 2012

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!


FREE COMIC BOOK DAY IS UPON US!

 Here are my final three sketch covers that will be up for grabs today at Stadium Comics. These were certainly fun to do, but I was worried I wouldn't finish them in time as they were sprinkled atop my already heavy workload. 

I'm very excited for today. I'm waiting for my partner in crime, Fearless Fred Kennedy, to roll into town and then it's off to the races!

To all my pals at TCAF, The Comic Book Lounge, Image Collections, I say: Have an excellent day, my friends! I look forward to seeing all the awesome sketches you'll no doubt be doing today plastered on the interwebs!

To all you casual readers, the innocently curious, and the closeted  comic lover, I encourage you all to visit your nearest comic retailer and support your local artists!

So long!


No comments:

Post a Comment