Saturday, February 11, 2012

VICTORY!


The 3rd annual Everything To Do With Fred Show kicked off last night at The Sound Academy.

Boy, was it rad. That's saying a lot coming from me, because I spent the week prior panicking it was going to be terribly awkward selling and signing comics at a rock show. I mean, who would care when the likes of Monster Truck and USS were taking the stage? Wrong. Everyone who stopped by the table was extremely nice/drunk and super supportive.

In fact, now I get to eat my words because we totally sold all our stock!

A big, big thanks to all the fine people @ Stadium Comics for facilitating the good times. Thanks to everyone who dropped by. A special thanks goes out to the lovely Andrea, who brought a parched nerd some water.

And of course to Fred: Thanks for a great night! Also, I spent the cash from our sales on over-priced hot dogs out front--I'm sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment