Sunday, March 20, 2011

WIZARD WORLD 2011 - Day Three

I'll come clean right now: the latest page of Teuton isn't finished, and thus isn't ready to be posted. I can hear collective booing and sighs of disappointment. Well, someone out there must be booing and/or sighing. It can't all be coming from my baby.

It wasn't for lack of trying though. Today turned out to be highly sociable. I think by the third round of a convention weekend, everybody is so settled in that they're comfortable and just want to walk around and gab, which is great. I'm not a great gabber and am a terrible shmoozer. I worry when I speak to someone from across a convention table that they suspect every word out of my mouth is bullshit. Sometimes I worry that if my perceived sincerity was currency, it would be in pesos. I'm told be those closest to me to stop worrying about such things. Worry about my output instead. Which brings me back to the fact I haven't finished the page I promised to post today.

Actually, a good deal of time went into doing sketches for really great people. One of which I scanned and am posting instead. So have a gander at it and stay tuned for future updates!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I love this sketch! You rocked Mr. Monster! Thanks again! -Rob

    ReplyDelete