Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ULTIMATE WARRIOR ZOMBIE

Not long ago I was introduced to Try This On For Size [TTOFS], an up-and-coming online t-shirt store. Their nerdy-cool designs playfully skewer pop culture icons like Super Mario, John McClane and Superman. What's not to like?

TTOFS is comprised of Noel and Steve, and the prospect of working with them on a shirt was exciting. Those who know me are familiar with my past endeavors with t-shirts.

The concept put forth to me was a zombified Ultimate Warrior (yes, the 80's wrestling icon) carrying the severed head of Hulk Hogan. I had a lot of fun with this little project and it's something I'd like to casually do more of in the future.

In the not too distant future you can view and purchase the shirt (which will sport my final design) by hitting up their online store: TTOFS

For now you can have a look at my work so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment